Monday, November 30, 2020

Testing The Oke Waters

I recently stumbled upon Oke.io through YouTube. Gurus were touting all the money to be made, simply by shortening and sharing URL links. Naturally, I signed up and added some of my own links to the mix.

The first time I attempted sharing a link on Facebook, the link was blocked due to complaints of abuse. Pasting the link in the address bar brought me to a page with the image below.

>>>>>>>>   Screenshot  >>>>>>

 It is hard to earn a living on the internet – but I have worked even harder to build my brand and protect it’s reputation. As an internet marketer, I choose to pass on gimmicky click-bait or anything that would knowingly give my customers, clients, fans, friends and followers a crappy experience.

As internet users become more savvy, weary of scams and insensitive to ads, building trust with shoppers and web-surfers, alike, is an ever-challenging accomplishment.

I sell a plethora of products online and market many others an an affiliate. I also blog, create content, graphics and build websites. It is imperative that site visitors and social media connections feel safe when clicking links posted on my pages and sites.

Endless re-directs, inappropriate landing pages and other unscrupulous tactics are not worth any amount promised by sites that play these games with people’s time and bandwidth...SMILE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment