Monday, November 30, 2020

BIG PLANS

We have all had times when we sought to acquire one thing, only to have another thing drop into our laps.

At those times there is a choice to be made: Continue seeking that which we desire or capitalize on the present, unexpected opportunity?

My situation has not been unique. I have wanted to learn the ropes of Internet Marketing from the moment I saw a TV commercial where a guy was sitting on the beach with his laptop and earning a living from the World-Wide-Web. It has been a fascinating journey. God has truly Blessed me and put me in touch with the right people, while providing me with the right tools and training to go from a novice who barely knew how to turn on a PC, to becoming a Genuine-Internet-Marketer.

Here is my story in graphic detail.

WHY? Time! I have a small farm and I need my time to belong to me – not a demanding service or corporate job. 

Photo By Madamxtra

 

Where? The Internet allows me to shop and sell world-wide.

How? Learning how to make my products and services visible and available to interested shoppers remains challenging – but I am learning and sharing what I learn with others.

When? I must tell you truly, that I work long hours – but they are the hours of MY choosing. Early morning or the middle of the night. I love what I do. This makes it easier to Balance my life.

Who? My customers are anyone with an internet connection who is looking for my products.

I have big plans for my future. There is no stopping me – AMEN!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment