Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Fruitful Life


I am so in awe right now. I suppose I must have really wanted this life-style with all my heart because it’s my reality now.








Earning my living from the comfort and seclusion of my home office with it’s breathtaking view…


…is not only a dream come true, but it’s also the catalyst for creating art, as I now have the time to do. I’m Blessed to be able to help others achieve their goal - not having to devote my waking hours to the 9-2-5 grind. I listen to beautifully inspirational music...



I could listen to this beautiful voice all day*
and produce quality, informative work; while helping to change the lives of others. Who could ask for anything more?
I love helping artist share their talent with the community.
Even though I’m an artist, I’m still a practical woman who knows the value of MY time and MY skills. Setting my goals and working diligently to achieve them is not a thing I take for granted because I look around me and see people living in squalor , I cannot look away,
and every imaginable misery. I love that God has allowed me to help so many, but I want to do more - much more.


As a philanthropist, child advocate and counselor, I desire to achieve more that I may do more for my brethren. This is the real beauty of my corner office. The work I do here allows me to live fully and give generously.

No comments:

Post a Comment