Friday, February 22, 2013

Why I Love MLM

OK!


I’ve been asked why I work with so many MLM (Multi Level Marketing) companies and why I chose IM (Internet Marketing)?


The truth is that I know what it is to want. That’s right! I’ve been cold, hungry, without a ride and without phone service. I know what it is to think I’ve got a good job, only to be down-sized when budget cuts took effect. I’m college educated yet this job market is enough to depress anyone looking for work in a creative environment. I know the drudgery of working on jobs where I was clearly over-qualified. And jobs that weren’t stimulating or lucrative. I’ve come home too tire to do anything but rest-up for the next shift and I’ve commuted to a job that was three hours away.

I never set out to be a Webmaster, it simply came with the territory. I love working from my PC. I love operating stores where people can choose the products/services they want, pay with Credit Card, PayPal or right from their Checking Account. I love the fact that I don’t have to drive around, making deliveries, trying to catch people when they are at home or spend endless hours on the phone with unhappy customers.

I really enjoy going into the back offices of my online stores and making changes right from my desktop at home or any where I take my laptop or even my smart phone. I’m in good hands with professional coaches and uplinks who answer questions and offer advice. I don’t have to re-invent the wheel because help is always a phone call away.

It was never my goal to bug people with calls or emails. I work to get my sites in front of people who are looking for the products and services that I have to offer and I’m right beside the every step of the way when they decide to join one of my winning teams.

Get PAID To Drink Coffee
OK,
this isn’t the line of work for everybody. But I was asked why I love it, and now you know. I choose my hours. I work as much or little as I want to and I decide how to operate my stores. I love being Boss!

I’m an artist. I create. Creating wealth from my PC is a no-brainer for me.

Call 662-582-1105
to learn more. Happy $$$$ Making!
Sell Avon Right From Your Desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment